We’re leading the way towards a cleaner, greener world through SMART energy data and
on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. Check out our current vacancies below.
Please ensure you supply a covering letter and an up to date CV to [email protected]
Post Location – 121 George Street Glasgow, Scotland
Salary – £ 26,000 negotiable depending on experience
Hours – Full Time 37.5hrs/week Mon-Fri. arbnco offers a flexible work environment
As product designer at arbnco you create products in the prop-tech industry.
We are looking for someone mid-level with a hands-on mindset and strong visual skills. Bonus points if you have experience with agile environments or design systems.
You’ll work with our product managers and our development team. Together you’ll be owning the design process to deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products. Additionally, you will help to structure our design processes to bring us to the next level in scalability, efficiency, consistency and usability.
- Owning design process. You will be building clean UX & UI from wireframes to engineering handover.
- Collaborating with product & engineering. Our ultimate goal is to ship great user experience quickly. Therefore you will work together tightly with your team to find efficient ways to solve challenges.
- Recreating our design process. You will bring your own structure and way of work to our design process to make us develop features faster.
- Participate on activities from design to delivery for arbnco family products
- Use your (concept) designs to facilitate alignment
- Deliver thought out design flows and interaction patterns
- Connect with Engineers to find elegant and creative solutions
- Ensure consistency across our mobile and desktop app products.
- Collaborate with product management around product roadmaps and prioritization.
- Be proactive and flexible; Weigh in to shape the team and your role
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing production-ready, cross-platform products for iOS, Android, Desktop
- You’ve made complex user workflows look easy, ideally in a SaaS context.
- You have a portfolio that shows your experience in designing digital products, your design process, interaction design and visual design skills
- You are willing to work in Figma
- You are fluent in English
- Nice to have, but not a requirement:
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with building management software
arbnco offers a cloud-based software platform for delivering commercial real estate improvement analysis to determine retrofit strategies for mitigating risk and improving financial performance of commercial real estate by:
- Reducing risk associated with inefficient property within the context of climate change
- Improving asset investment performance, reduce operation costs and increase value
- Cost effectively generating strategic energy reduction scenarios o Expediting and safeguarding transaction processes and open up site specific retrofit opportunities
arbnco is transforming the way commercial real estate looks at energy efficiency improvements. We started our journey in 2009 with an idea and a rented desk in central Scotland. Since then, we’ve grown into one of the leading software providers to the UK real estate market, working with some of the world’s largest property investors.
Together with our clients and their customers, we’re saving energy, saving money, and helping reduce carbon emissions.
This falls under Visa & Immigration SoC Code 2137 Web Design & development professionals.
Closing Date for post – 30th August 2021
Start Date – 01st September or soonest thereafter
Please apply via email to: [email protected]
Please ensure you supply a covering letter and an up-to-date CV.
Can’t find a role? We frequently have openings for passionate, hard-working Software Developers and Building Engineers as well as crucial business support functions such as Sales, IT and Finance. If you believe that you have the skills and passion to join us, we would like to invite you to send us your CV to [email protected]