We’re leading the way towards a cleaner, greener world through SMART energy data and
on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. Check out our current vacancies below.
Please ensure you supply a covering letter and an up to date CV to [email protected]
Job title – Project Coordinator
Post Location – 121 George Street Glasgow, Scotland
Salary – £28,000 to £32,000 depending to experience
Hours –Full time, 37.5hrs/week Mon-Fri. arbnco offers a flexible work environment.
arbnco is looking for a Project Coordinator in our arbn labs team, a young and fast-growing group of Building Scientists, Engineers, and Software Developers. The labs team is responsible for all technical aspects of the arbnco products and services, including product conception, definition and specification, software development to bring the products to life, executing grant funded R&D projects, and supporting the sales and marketing teams to ensure customer success and delight. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Technology Officer and provide assistance to the CTO and the CTO’s staff in achieving objectives.
With a background in Project Support or Project Management, this role would suit a confident and adaptable individual who is experienced in working in a fast-paced environment. A strong communicator, with excellent organisation skills, you will be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders including project partners and funders.
- Provide support to the CTO with scheduling and
- Provide dedicated project support to the R&D Manager including: Funded R&D project monitoring, project finance, arranging meetings and events, communication between partners, ensuring timesheets are completed, preparation of project documentation, tasks and deliverables
- Proven skills in financial management, with the ability to prepare accurate cost statements and financial Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Support for the development of new R&D proposals including developing project plans, coordinating meetings between partners, calculating project costs and developing
- Support and develop key strategic relationships with project and funding partners. Maintain and communicate up-to-date knowledge of funding streams and opportunities relevant to the
- Monitor financial expenditure of funded R&D projects including: monitoring of the allocated project budget tracking spend against budget, allocating costs, obtaining supporting documentation, recording staff time spent on the project and producing financial
- Support R&D grant applications to ensure high quality submissions aligned to the company’s strategic priorities and product
- Undergraduate degree preferably in a science or engineering subject or equivalent relevant
- Excellent administrative and organisational
- Excellent communication
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Project Coordination experience preferably in an R&D
- Enthusiasm and ability to schedule own workload and plan tasks effectively
- Motivation to work as part of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
arbnco offers a cloud-based software platform for delivering commercial real estate improvement analysis to determine retrofit strategies for mitigating risk and improving financial performance of commercial real estate by:
- Reducing risk associated with inefficient property within the context of climate change
- Improving asset investment performance, reduce operation costs and increase value
- Cost effectively generating strategic energy reduction scenarios
- Expediting and safeguarding transaction processes and open up site specific retrofit
arbnco is transforming the way commercial real estate looks at energy efficiency improvements. We started our journey in 2009 with an idea and a rented desk in central Scotland. Since then, we’ve grown into one of the leading software providers to the UK real estate market, working with some of the world’s largest property investors.
Together with our clients and their customers, we’re saving energy, saving money, and helping reduce carbon emissions.
This falls under Visa & Immigration SoC Code 3539 Business and related associate professionals not elsewhere classified
Closing Date for post – 12th November 2021 at 5PM
Start Date – As soon as possible.
Please apply via email to [email protected] Mrs K Ramage
Inovo – Ground Floor Suite F 121 George Street
Glasgow G1 1RD
Please ensure you supply a covering letter and an up-to-date CV.
Can’t find a role? We frequently have openings for passionate, hard-working Software Developers and Building Engineers as well as crucial business support functions such as Sales, IT and Finance. If you believe that you have the skills and passion to join us, we would like to invite you to send us your CV to [email protected]